-frustrated, disappointed and truly broken-

So they cancel Lamb of God's show in Malaysia due to religious sensitivity and ferocious protest from the government? I would like to say:

Fuck you for simply claiming they promoted satanism and antichrist in their lyrics.
Fuck you for simply banning them just because of their genre without carefully understand the message underneath their lyrics.
Fuck you for being hard on us, the fans, as if Lamb of God asked us to betray our God and go kill a lot of people.
 Fuck you for not stopping trance party shows that have been held weekly with boozes and sexy bitches everywhere dancing their sweat off from their half-naked body.

I don't know what's their deal with metal bands. The government always claim metal bands as a way to destroy the Muslim's attitude and faith but hell no, trust me it is not just about metal. It's more than that. There are many ways for a Muslim to lose his faith, not just by simply listening to metal songs. And not all metal bands/songs talked about satanism in their music.

I am truly sad as I heard this breaking news. I wish I can see Randy on stage, listen to him screaming and feel the vibe of going to metal shows. I have been waiting for them since 4 years ago. Now, when they are about to come here and suddenly a bunch of stupid ignorant authorities started to attack LOG without even trying to understand the band's intention (regarding the video which LOG started a show with a recitation of surah arrahman). I read somewhere in facebook regarding that matter. It was truly contradicted from what the media said in the news. The intention, the meaning lies behind that action was not to insult Muslims but it was an act used to support their meaning of the lyric, since they agreed on some matter mentioned in that surah so they wrote a song about their understanding. The recitation of the quranic verse might be offensive for us Muslims but take it from their perspective, perhaps it is a way for them to express their impression on Islam.

I am so pissed I can't even keep calm and stop swearing.