should i die so that i can please everyone around me now?




I try to stop hating people, I put the blame on myself, I blame my weakness for being hated by all. But, sometimes it hits me, what did I do wrong till everyone keeps bugging me, keeps hating me, keeps bitching about me behind my back. Is it because of my eccentric behavior? Is it because I'm too weak?

I hate people. I admit now, I hate people so much. I tried to stop hating them, I tried to not judging them, I keep myself in my own crypt, I avoid getting close to them, I stopped hanging out with them, I didnt even want to care about them at all but why should they treat me like shit? They treated me like I was a cunt, I was not allowed to say anything even though it hurts me a lot.

I am weak. I rant here. I smile to them, even though I didn't want to. I am weak, for being so stupid, thinking every human is great, every each of them is amazing, but the truth is they're not. They are just plain human beings. They talk bad behind you, they criticize you, they envy you.

I wonder if I die, will they shut their fucking mouth and fucking leave me alone? I dont want their attention, I just want to be alone. I dont need them to make me happy. I dont need anyone cause I choose whether I wanna be happy or sad. But, they are the reason why I feel so fucked up. Go away please, I dont even wanna know anything about you people. So leave me alone.

Fuck. I need to clear my mind. I'm just too upset.